|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||July 18, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to join KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology, and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Daytime schedule with no weekends
- Benefits package for Full-time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and cafe
We are currently seeking an Hours of Service Analyst whose responsibilities would include performing various tasks to ensure compliance with regulations and policies are maintained. We are looking for fast learners with the ability to manage their time and resources effectively. We will train you on regulatory and system requirements, but ask that potential applicants must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Provide assistance and established communication on proper use of on-board computers.
- Conduct online audits of third-party software to ensure usage and compliance with FMCSA regulations, and company policies.
- Ensure record-keeping systems are accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare and distribute review correspondence and coaching materials.
- Assist field staff and driving team with Hours of Service related matters and inquiries via telephone, email, or flyers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Individuals who are highly organized, team players, and task-oriented
- 6 or more months of experience working in an office environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.