|Date Posted||February 8, 2021|
Part-Time Housekeeping/Environmental Services positions at our Montrose location. (Fairlawn Area). NEW HOSPTIAL COMING SOON IN 2021.
Apply online today: https://www.crystalclinic.com/careers
Great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, and much more!
The Building Services Associate performs a variety of building service duties throughout the CCOC, including functions requiring specialized machines and techniques. Cleans, sweeps, mops, waxes floors. Cleans and dusts patient rooms, rest rooms, offices, laboratory, and other areas of CCOC buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs a variety of building service duties throughout all areas of the facility including patient rooms, offices, corridors, etc., using hand methods, tools and techniques as required, including special procedures when patients may be in a room.
- Dusts, wipes, polishes, washes, vacuums, etc. all surfaces, fixtures, furniture, equipment and other articles present. May use vacuum, special devices and equipment, etc. as required by surface, material or item to be cleaned.
- Performs special building service chores such as cleaning, polishing of bathroom fixtures, chrome fixtures, poles, lockers, kick plates, etc. cleaning insides of drawers, closets, lockers, consoles, mattresses, etc. as assigned or scheduled; cleaning walls, ceiling, glass entrance doors, windows, etc. May perform other duties as required in cleaning unoccupied rooms, rooms where certain conditions or illness have been present etc.
- Cleans, sanitizes operating room facilities, fixtures, surfaces, and other area as needed.
- Performs variety of maintenance and supply functions such as replenishing soaps, tissues, towels, etc. as required; cleaning, adjusting storing equipment; obtains or requisitions supplies and equipment as necessary; keeps stocks and supplies in order and ready to use. Observed and reports maintenance defects that need repair, adjustment or replacement such as damages, leads, flaking, out of order machines etc.; performs minor repairs and adjustments on equipment, window shades, drags, curtains etc. on own or assists others in performing.
- On own or assists others in “flood” clean up; carrying, moving, relocating furniture, equipment and other items that need to be moved from various location throughout the facility; hanging, adjusting drapes, curtains, making beds and performing variety of similar duties as assigned or directed.
- Strips and makes beds for discharge or transfer patients. Prepares room for arrival of the next patient including but not limited to the placement of Admission Aid and the Patient Information Packet.
- Enters information into computer and used telephones, pages, etc.
- May perform a variety of special procedures requiring the use of specialized machines and techniques such as electric scrubbing machines, power buffers, vacuums, etc. May work on areas requiring special cleaning techniques such as along baseboards, stairs, and stairwells, elevator tracks, etc. May strip old wax, dirty surfaces, clean carpets, etc. using machine or hand methods.
- All other duties not specifically assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Three (3) to Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in field or profession preferred