|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
OASIS Surgery Center is currently seeking an HR assistant. The right candidate must be caring, energetic and a self-starter with the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
Human Resources Assistant
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for human resources, assisting with the hiring process, and maintaining physician and staff files, education, credentials and privileges.
- Encourages an environment of opportunity and diversity
- Assists HR Manager with benefits administration .
- Attends meetings with HR Manager, as needed
- Uploads new employees into payroll / HR system (ADP).
- Maintains employee HR files
- Facilitates and tracks FMLA leave
- Processes bi-weekly staff payroll for OASIS employees
- Manages Personal Time Off (PTO) balances for all employees. Including adjustments at benefit accrual time.
- Assist the Administrator/Manager(s) with recruitment, including submitting job postings online, scheduling candidate interviews, participating in interview process, extending job offers, conducting background screening, employee orientation
- Creates and updates job descriptions for all employees
- Monitors and Maintains Attendance
- Assist Controller with reporting needs.
- Develops training skills-checklists for each department with the Department Manager/Coordinator and the Administrator
- Perform credentialing on all physicians, anesthesiologists, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician’s Assistants and maintain updated Licensure copies
- Completes re-appointment every two years and maintains privilege updates
- Compiles information for physician peer review semi-annually
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local employment and labor laws including Affordable Care Act, FMLA, ERISA, ADA, etc.
- Any project and or task assigned by Administrator or HR Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate degree in HR-related field - preferred
- 5+ years’ related administrative experience
- Self-motivated, Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Strong communication and employee service skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office and Excel
- Experience with ADP payroll system - preferred
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Growth and opportunity
- Competitive salary & benefits packages
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these qualifications, you could be an asset to our team!
Response to qualified candidates only.
Resumes accepted via StarkJobs.com or email@example.com
4889 Munson St
Canton, Ohio 44718