|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
The HR department at Kimble Company is looking for someone with payroll experience to join our team. This individual will need to have the ability to work independently with little supervision and ability to change directions at a moment's notice.
- Previous payroll experience is a must!
- Excellent attendance
- Professional demeanor
- High School Diploma or equivalent, prefer some college or college degree
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record, must be insurable under our Insurance Company
The following are some of the job duties of a HR Payroll Assistant:
- Enter new hire employees into the swipe system
- Enter employees into company computer system
- Track attendance for employees in the swipe system and company database. This includes issuing incidents based on employee handbook attendance policy as well as track them while outstanding and scan to employee file
- Balance weekly pay for employees from start to finish. This includes entering all PTO/Vacation time for the week and all office time including printing the checks for payroll.
- Key all PTO/Vacation time as well as all office time into company database
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of
- documents/products to be retrieved
- Enter PTO and Vacation into employee hourly banks monthly
- Scan employee discipline notices pertaining to all rule violations other than accidents
- Check PTO/Vacation/Incidents for supervisors as needed
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Highly proficient Excel skills
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer a 401k plan with company match, 10 days' paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the waste industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.