Hub Health Services Director
|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
- Plan, develop and implement strategies to utilize in meeting the Pathway Community HUB program goals and objectives in accordance with funding source and Managed Care Organization agreements, regulations and rules.
- Develop, supervise and administrate polices, standards and procedures related to data management and personnel, including staff development, budgeting, program performance; direct the activities of assigned staff, assign and review work.
- Maintain and expand established referral network of program partners and partnerships to assure alignment and provision of care coordination agencies with patients/clients to serve.
- Develop and manage contracts with Managed Care Organization payors for payment of outcomes and services.
- Market and serve as public relations advocate of certified Pathway Community HUB model and care coordination with community at large and referral partners with the intent for collaborative integration of services within the HUB.
- Disseminate community information gathered by the Pathways Community HUB and its aligned agencies to broaden the positive awareness and acceptance of the benefits of a Pathways Community HUB model.
- Establish and maintain effective community relationships with other community based and governmental agencies and organizations in order to facilitate the meeting of community needs and services.
- Direct and coordinate public relations, fundraising, and fact finding or research activities.
- Develop, distribute and maintain program data and statistical measures for program reporting.
- Attend conferences, meetings workshops and seminars as required.
Any combination of training and work experience which indicates possession of the knowledge, skills and abilities listed as follows: Completion of college education with a Master’s degree in Health Care Administration/Management, Social Services, Business Administration, or related discipline and two years of experience in community services organization or an equivalent combination of training and/or experience.
Incumbent must have knowledge and abilities of the following:
Supervision, management principles and practice, staff development, grant writing, data collection, experience working with diverse populations, excellent communication skills, (oral and written), community social service network, analytical skills, data collection and ability to draft meaningful and appropriate reports and documentation.