|Date Posted||July 20, 2021|
This position reports directly to the HR Business Partner and must work in coordination with co-workers to be effective. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for assisting in the development of Recruiting strategies; Interviewing; Conducting new hire orientations
- Continued development and enforcement of existing safety program including safety committee meetings; departmental safety audits; safety training per OSHA regulations
- Administration of OSHA log and compensation files
- Assisting in the development of human resources procedures and policies
- Providing general support to supervisors in a timely and effective manner
- Advising management and supervising human resource issues; investigating human resource related problems and making recommendations to the organization.
- Coaching, evaluating and providing performance appraisals to all employees
- Entering data into the HRIS system; maintaining accurate employment files and records
- Administration of new hires utilizing the ADP software and Benefits Connect.
- Contributing to HR projects and continuous improvement to existing programs
- Administration of Employee Events Committee program; meetings; community events; employee picnics; holiday events
- Administration of employee insurance programs including benefit enrollments; changes and updates
- Preparing, reviewing, interpreting, analyzing and approving a variety of data, information and reports.
- General knowledge of all employment labor and OSHA regulations
- Development and conducting of employee Safety training programs
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Skills Required
- 1-4 years of work experience in Human Resources or Administrative Position
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) along with Microsoft Outlook and internet
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as shown below.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions as shown below.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.