|Date Posted||October 26, 2022|
You already ♥ us
As a member of the Millennium HR Hub, our Human Resource Assistant (HRA) assists with team member benefits, payroll, policies and supports the recruitment and retention processes. You will be service-oriented with a "People First" mindset. You'll work closely with team members to help them be successful in their jobs.
Your seat at the table
- Team Member Engagement and Support
- Events, Rewards and Recognition
- Recruitment – Partners with the Shearer’s Staffing Engine (SSE) to support plant hiring events and onboarding. Supports the internal job posting and selection process
- Flexibility – Available to work a variety of shifts when applicable and work weekends and overtime when needed
- Confidentiality – Must maintain a high level of confidentiality in their everyday work
- Records & Documentation - Enters, verifies, and maintains personnel documentation, including personal data, compensation, benefits, tax data, attendance, performance evaluations, and termination data
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
What you bring to the table
- 1-2 years experience in administrative, human resources, or recruitment experience preferred
- Social Media experience strongly preferred
- Computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Sharepoint
- Ability to work a variable schedule
- Knowledge, skills, and abilities consistent with the essential duties and responsibilities
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!