|Date Posted||July 27, 2020|
Fresh Mark, Inc. is looking for an experienced high-volume recruiter to join our Canton HR team as our Hiring Coordinator. The successful candidate will attract candidates using various platforms and have experience with high-volume screening, interviewing and assessment of candidates.
Fresh Mark is a privately owned food processing facility. We have been doing business in the USA for 100 years.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities include:
• Manage application log, review applications, and interview for plant production and other areas as needed
• Advertise and recruit candidates for production and technical positions
• Work with production supervisors on filling weekly manpower needs, Layoffs and employee transfers
• Monitor employee probationary periods.
• Follow-up with department transfers, weekend over time, and bidding in compliance of Union contracts
• Administer employee drug screens, as part of the hiring process
• Administer/ Evaluate assessments
• Ensure all new hire paperwork/ I-9 is completed accurately
• New hire orientation/ plant tours
• Handle employee disciplinary action, including discharge
• Union relations
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in high-volume recruiting
• Must be an excellent communicator
• English/Spanish bi-lingual a strong plus
Be part of our exciting team and help us with our continued growth! Fresh Mark provides an excellent work environment with competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including 401K with company match, paid vacations and holidays, health care and vision with low premiums and deductibles, educational assistance and reimbursement and more.
If you’re interested in applying for this position please send your resume to Human Resources at HRCanton@Freshmark.com
Fresh Mark welcomes all interested people to apply for job opportunities in our company. We pride ourselves in being a diverse company and we consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any legally protected status.
Fresh Mark is a drug free workplace.