|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
Local Stark County Plumbing, Heating and Cooling company has an opening for an experienced HVAC Dispatcher to assist in the day-to-day operations of our HVAC Department.
Requirements of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Must have dispatch experience.
- Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to multitask while remaining detail oriented.
- Comfortable with learning new software programs.
- Positive, Can-do attitude.
Job Description and Responsibilities of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Schedule and dispatch workers to appropriate location using our software, e-mail and phones.
- Handle incoming calls, schedule appointments, follow up call, promote our maintenance agreements.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customer questions.
- Analyze information and evaluate the results to choose the best solution to solve the problems.
- Collect on occasional past due customers.
- Assist in processing parts orders.
- Warranty register newly purchased equipment.
- Keep customers and technicians aware of status of orders and scheduling changes.
- Filing and other miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Process paperwork for customer billings.
- Running reports to include daily breakdowns.
Compensation of the HVAC Dispatcher Position
- Job Type: Full-time
- Starting salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation