HVAC Service Technician
|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
The essential function of the HVAC Service Technician is to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services and help in the training of new technicians and enforcement of company policies and standards. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products, and finance options. This position will also handle phone calls from Service or SPP technicians under their supervision.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Experience in Residential HVAC Service
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- The ability to pass a drug test and background screening.
- HVAC: 3 to 5 years
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to pass background and drug test.
WHAT WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER YOU:
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Reimbursement Account or Health Savings Account
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle - Gas Card; the ability to take your company vehicle home each night
- Company funded tool fund & boot funds
Blind & Sons is a family and veteran owned company with a long history (since 1937) of making customers happy.
We’ve built a name for ourselves in Northeast Ohio and have grown through repeat business and referrals.
We are proud to employ only the most skilled professionals in the industry. Our specialists have not only been formally educated to repair and maintain home heating and air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems, they also stay updated on the latest trade technologies.
Job Type: Full-time