|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Responsible for the overall management of staff and implementation of HWAP and other supplemental energy programs to established goals
· Development and management of programmatic budgetary and financial oversight
· Manage program outcomes and new program development, focusing on the needs of the community, using research forecasting trends and analyzing data to make program decisions.
· Maintain organization and program compliance with all applicable OSHA, DOE and HHS regulations governing HWAP operations.
Associate Degree in Construction or Business Management.
· 5 years experience in Home Weatherization Assistance Program (HWAP) administration or implementation.
· Ohio Weatherization Training Center, Building Performance Institute (BPI) and Quality Control Inspector (QCI) certified.