|Date Posted||March 18, 2020|
Looking for a stable career with a reputable local company? Look no further!
Gregory Industries, a longstanding and growing Canton company, has an outstanding opportunity for an
Industrial Maintenance Specialist experienced in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred. The ability to troubleshoot and repair 480 volt, 3 phase and control circuits, DC crane control knowledge, read electrical schematics as well as light welding and burning experience is a plus.
Must be able to work afternoon or midnight shift!
We offer an excellent wage/benefit package, and a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment.
Benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Paid shift differential
- Company provided uniforms
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Interested applicants must complete an application on our website. Applications submitted through the Apply Online button will NOT be accepted.
Gregory Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.