|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
Gregory Industries, a longstanding and growing Canton company, has an outstanding opportunity on day shift for an Industrial Maintenance Specialist experienced in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred. The ability to troubleshoot and repair 480 volt, 3 phase and control circuits, DC crane control knowledge, read electrical schematics as well as light welding and burning experience is a plus.
We offer an excellent wage/benefit package, and a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment.
Benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Paid shift differential
- Company provided uniforms
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Interested applicants may complete an online application at www.gregorycorp.com. Online applications, including work history, must be completed to be eligible for consideration.
Work history on application required for consideration of employment.
Gregory Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.