|Date Posted||May 28, 2021|
Gregory Industries, a longstanding and growing Canton company, has an outstanding opportunity for an
Industrial Maintenance Specialist
experienced in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics is preferred. The ability to troubleshoot and repair 480 volt, 3 phase and control circuits, DC crane control knowledge, read electrical schematics as well as light welding and burning experience is a plus.
We offer an excellent wage/benefit package, and a tobacco-free, drug-free, safe working environment.
Benefits offered include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401k company match effective immediately upon hire date
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life insurance, short term disability & long term disability
- Paid shift differential
- Company provided uniforms
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus program
Interested applicants must apply directly with the company at www.gregorycorp.com/careers
Gregory Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.