|Date Posted||January 4, 2023|
Leading saw blade manufacturing company seeking multiple skilled industrial Maintenance Technicians for 2nd & 3rd shift. Will spend a large percentage of time troubleshooting equipment, providing preventative maintenance, and repairing equipment. On the job training, Company paid health insurance, shift differential range $1.50-$2.00 and $1500 Sign-on bonus! Opportunity for additional wage increase after 90-day training period.
*PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE LEVEL*
- As a Maintenance Technician you will troubleshoot, conduct fault-finding evaluations, and maintain hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in the plant.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Document the maintenance and repairs of equipment in the CMMS system.
- Perform general housekeeping, and actively participate in 6-S initiatives.
- Must be knowledgeable of and maintain compliance with applicable OSHA and EPA guidelines
- Perform a variety of manual tasks in varying temperatures for extended periods of time, which may include lifting materials up to 50 lbs. and standing and bending.
- Must be comfortable with confined spaces and heights.
- Minimum of 2 years industrial machine maintenance repair experience required (a related associates degree and certifications can be counted as experience)
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), motor controls and mechanical aptitude. Knowledge of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a plus.
- Must be computer literate and pass an assessment on PLC, VFD, mechanical, motor control and hydraulic aptitude.
- Must be well organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have the ability to be resourceful when performing troubleshooting and repairs.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Certification in Mechanical and/or Electrical maintenance preferred.
- Will accept those with military experience having worked on heavy equipment.
Job Type: Full-time