|Location||1016 Ninth Street SW Canton, OH 44707, Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday, occasional overtime
- Paints or powder coat surfaces of manufactured metal products with wet paint or powder using spray gun.
- Sets up industrial washer for cleaning parts.
- Loads parts on conveyor.
- Mixes coating, liquid to desired color, or pours powder into hopper.
- Sets baking oven to specified temperature to properly bake paint or powder.
- Checks parts after baking to ensure correct paint thickness using mil thickness gage.
- Removes parts from conveyor and de-masks as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Mobility requirements include: standing, walking, reaching and bending.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-5 years of prior experience
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Dependable, punctual and positive attitude.