|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
Infant/Toddler EHS Teacher
- · Plan and implement developmentally appropriate learning activities which take into consideration the cultural, social, economic backgrounds, emotional or physical disabilities, and individual style and pace of learning to ensure a holistic and comprehensive delivery of services.
- · Maintain a physical environment conducive to promoting optimal growth and development via positive social interaction of infants and toddlers.
- · Assist in implementing IFSPs and Child Service Plans for children with diagnosed disabilities.
- · Assist in developing and implementing developmentally appropriate instructional programs to encourage parental involvement, to increase knowledge and to support parents as their child’s primary source of affection, care, and learning
- · Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development with emphasis in Infant and toddler development and a minimum of 4 months documented successful experience in an infant/toddler childcare environment.
Human Resource Officer
Stark County Community Action Agency
1366 Market Avenue North
Canton, Ohio 44714