|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position is responsible for facilitating the end to end Workers' Compensation claims process.
Team Members in our Safety Department:
- Provide prompt, positive, proactive contact with injured employee
- Coordinate with the Third Party Administrator for referral to qualified designated occupational medical clinics
- Conduct immediate follow ups with physicians to advise of Modified Duty options and to secure meaningful work restrictions
- Provide follow up contact with injured employee to confirm work status, answer questions, resolve problems, and facilitate return to work
- Provide informed communication back to the injured employee's direct supervisor, and on-site team
- Maintain quality contact with claims adjusters and works with them to develop effective action plans
- Maintain OSHA logs for field operations
- Develop and implement a consistent approach to the post-injury management process
- Utilize Modified Duty to quickly and safely return employees to work
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma required
- 1-3 years of experience in either the workers' compensation, insurance or medical field
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Excel programs
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.