|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
Your seat at the table
You will produce the curriculum to support Shearers training and development programs working with the Leadership and Development Sr. Manager. This includes designing and developing training courseware, delivery modes (e.g., instructor led training, self-paced training, virtual, etc.) and measuring and monitoring success/on-going improvement.
- Build training and development curriculum
- Create course content
- Identify vendor partnerships and delivery methods that support initiatives, future leadership pipeline, and a continuous learning environment
- Assist in deployment and implementation of programs
- Establish standards for gauging programs efficiency, including development of KPIs for reporting and on-going improvement
- Pro-actively gather feedback through various methods of assessments
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in learning and development, leadership development, HR or Talent Management developing curriculum
- Experience creating instructional and development content
- Experience delivering L&D programs through multiple technologies and platforms
- Experience developing programs that are accessible and maintainable in a variety of settings (Corporate, Plant, etc.)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written
- Experience as a Facilitator
- Tech savvy, comfortable with new and emerging technology, eLearning tools and web-based tools.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apply for this job at Shearer's Snacks