|Date Posted||June 1, 2020|
DUTIES (include but not limited to the following):
- Assess levels and needs of students and gather evaluative data, develop and implement IEP on the basis of evaluation and assessment.
- Provide instruction to students with developmental disabilities.
- Provide instruction in approved or adopted curriculum areas.
- Develop and implement approved behavioral plans.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans consistent with students’ Individual Educational Plans.
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS (include but not limited to the following):
- Hold appropriate certificate/license as required by the Ohio Department of Education, preferably Intervention Specialist, moderate to intensive.
- Hold and maintain current certification in CPR and First Aid.
- Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCII), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and abuser registry clearances.
- Any other training as required by the Ohio DODD or county board policy.