|Date Posted||May 1, 2023|
Are you a hard working and trustworthy individual that prefers to work in a hands-on environment with little micro-management?
Have you been searching for a career that you are able to advance in and create a stable life for yourself?
Do you want to work for a company that values their employees and strives to create a positive work environment?
If any of these questions resonated with you, then Frank Kaye Painting might be your perfect opportunity.
Frank Kaye Painting is looking for individuals with a growth mindset and strong work ethic to join our team of painting professionals. We strive to create a friendly and professional environment for all of our employees. We value our painters and want to ensure that they are satisfied with their work. We also want to invest in our employees and help them grow within our company to become painting experts.
Frank Kaye Painting is a locally owned-business based in Canton and has been serving Northeast Ohio for 40+ years. We are a full-service painting company, offering interior and exterior services for both residential and commercial properties. We are known for our years of service, painting expertise and dedication to our customers and employees.
- On-time arrival on location
- Job-site preparation (setting up ladders, placing drop cloths, covering up furniture, etc.)
- Prepping areas to be painted (spackling, sanding, caulking, priming, etc.)
- Painting all different types of surfaces (walls, ceilings, cabinets, doors, windows, siding, etc.)
- Powerwashing for exterior jobs when required
- Maintaining a clean workspace at each job location, cleaning up each day and when the job is finished.
- Communicating effectively with team members and customers
- Strong hard-work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Good time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- 2+ years of painting experience preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation
- General labor experience is a bonus
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Pay: $15-$25/hr (based on experience)
- 8 hours shift
- Overtime (if desired)
- Weekend availability (if desired)
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
- Referral Pay
Work Location: On the road (areas in Northeast, Ohio)
You can apply directly on our website by click the link below: