|Date Posted||July 8, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!
Inventory Control/Material Handler
Shift: Dayshift 7:00am-3:00pm
Your seat at the Best Snacks table
The primary function of the Inventory Control/Material Handler will work as part of the Receiving team to ensure that daily safety, quality and production goals are met. The Inventory Control/Material Handler will be responsible for verifying physical counts match with WMS system and Mapics data and adjust as necessary
What you bring to the Party
- Must be willing to be certified in the operation of forklifts and other equipment deemed necessary.
- Forklift – will be trained in the operation of pre-operational inspections.
- Follows and models all company procedures and policies, acting as a role model for other employees.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts.
- Loads, unloads and transfers materials within or near the plant, yard or work site, performing any combination of following duties.
- Cycle counts out damaged product.
- LPN’s – review/adjust/reprint RM Tags when applicable.
- Loads, unloads materials onto or from pallets, racks and shelves by hand.
- Willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible hours with advance notice.
- Ability to work overtime (including but not limited to Period End weekends).
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Daily Pay Options
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!