|Date Posted||July 28, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 52nd year in business.
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: The Inventory/Shipping/Receiving Clerk will handle shipping and receiving for all incoming and outgoing trucks along with UPS/Fed Ex. On top of that, this role is also responsible for conducting weekly inventory counts to ensure proper materials are on hand and ready for production.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• Ideally, you will possess at least two years of previous experience receiving goods and verifying the quality and count of all items unloaded from trucks and trailers.
• You will perform checks against suppliers’ count and immediately reports discrepancies to carriers, supervisor.
• It is strongly recommended that you have the ability to use a forklift properly
• Performs weekly inventory cycle count while maintaining accuracy
• Participates in Annual Physical Inventory Audit