|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
IT Business Relationship Manager
The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) will lead a team of IT Business Analysts that serve as the liaison between IT and Shearers organizational business functions. The IT BRM will ensure strategic and tactical alignment between Shearers business function and the Shearers IT organization. The IT BRM will seek to understandbusinessprocesses and provide technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) forIT businessstrategy requirements.
Your seat at the table
- Coach functional business leaders and enable them to articulate their functions (i.e. technology, people, etc.) needs and requirements that will advance business performance.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business partners business unit and build positive relationship development, both horizontally and vertically.
- Think strategically by identifying business function opportunities and the best-suited position for the functions adoption within the business partner organization.
- Identify and integrate business partners long-range plans into IT capability roadmaps and priorities.
What you bring to the table
- BA in Business (or Management), Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, Master's degree preferred
- Experience documenting/designing business processes.
- 7+ years of IT experience facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects.
- 3+ years experience leading teams, with direct reports.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
To all recruitment agencies:Shearers Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.