|Date Posted||January 5, 2020|
You already us
Shearers is a privately held producer, co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearers brand, and other private labels. As a matter of fact, Shearers is the number one producer of kettle cooked chips in the world! As the leader in North America, we private label and co-manufacture salty snacks and we are the second largest producer of cookies and crackers. We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. So, while you may not be familiar with our name, you likely eat the products we make on a regular basis. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to realize significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 11 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.com .
IT Cybersecurity Administrator
Your seat at the table
We are looking for a detail-oriented Cybersecurity Administrator to be responsible for desktop, mobile, and network security, troubleshooting network access and implementing network security policies and procedures at our organization. The Cybersecurity Administrator works independently within the established procedures to ensure network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modifications, or destruction. Your responsibilities include performing risk assessments, audits, staff training sessions, and monitoring network activity.
To be a successful Cybersecurity Administrator, you should be meticulous and detail-oriented, with excellent technical and information security skills. You should be skilled at drafting security policies and training less technically skilled employees to be security conscious.
Cybersecurity Administrator Responsibilities:
- Installing, administering, and troubleshooting network security solutions.
- Performing vulnerability and penetration tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
- Configuring security systems, analyzing security requirements, and recommending improvements.
- Monitoring network traffic for suspicious behavior.
- Creating network policies and authorization roles and defending against unauthorized access, modifications, and destruction.
- Consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
- Configuring and supporting security tools, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
- Participate in 24x7 On-Call Rotation.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
- Possesses a Security + certification, or a current acceptable accredited security certification
- Strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security systems.
- Good teaching, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- 3-5 years experience in the IT Security field
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearers, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!