|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Entry-level IT Generalist/C# Developer needed for Custom Movers Services, a well-established company in Stow Ohio. Custom Movers Services is a leading third-party service provider to the moving industry and we pride ourselves in outstanding customer services.
We are looking to add another member to our IT team to help us grow to the next level in delivering well-architected and high-quality solutions to our clients. We always try to use the latest technologies on our projects which will provide you with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Familiarity of Object-Oriented design concepts
- Understanding of the .Net Framework
- Create new applications in MVVM with C# and WPF
- Extend existing web applications in MVVM and C#
- Basic understanding of Visual Basic
- Familiarity with AngularJS and web-based platforms
- Knowledge of SQL Server and querying data
- Knowledge in project management and business acumen
- Office 365 Administration
- Active Directory
- Visual Studio
- ASP.NET MVC 6
- C# (80%) / Visual Basic (20%)
- AngularJS through Web
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
What You Need for this Position
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal specifications at times.
- Collaborate with back-end developers or back-end legacy as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and within a team on or off-site
- Creates robust, maintainable code
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Develop elegant solutions to problems
If you feel that you have a strong mix of the above skills and experiences and wish to be considered, please send your resume and any further questions for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct all questions and resumes to email@example.com.