|Date Posted||April 14, 2019|
OASIS Surgery Center is looking for an IT Specialist to join and support their team of Surgeons and staff in the daily needs of computers and operating systems.
- Support of desktop, laptop & tablet systems, including break/fix service, operating system and application loading, application configurations and user settings, and desktop administrative duties.
- Troubleshoot system error messages
- Troubleshoot network connectivity problems and printer issue
- Assist in the performance of network and security audits
- Maintain EMR systems as updates and templates are required
- Technical coaching to employees
- Install new PC’s and upgrade desktop applications
- Deliver, set-up, support and maintain equipment at satellite facilities
- Develop new technical solutions that can provide additional value and positively impact our practice
- Perform basic server related tasks (reset passwords, unlock accounts, etc)
- Perform remote diagnostic tasks
- Document service and support calls
- Record, track, and escalate cases through an established tracking system.
- Technical network services of low to moderate complexity.
- Main point of contact with our 3rd party vendor handling OASIS' network infrastructure.
Requirements & Experience
- Represent OASIS in a positive and professional manner
- Troubleshooting and researching skills
- Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and tactfully with others in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Readily able to adapt to change
- Healthcare and computer industry experience
- Experience w HST/EMR strongly preferred
- Understanding of HIPPA/security principles and practices
- Understanding of Backup software and PACS preferred
- Experience with social media development and maintenance
- Knowledge of phone systems and data lines
- Knowledge of Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / Desktop and Microsoft Office Suite / Office 365 Operating Systems
- Proven ability to quickly & properly resolve Microsoft software & PC hardware related issues.
- Ability to lift and carry computer components up to 50 pounds
- Reliable transportation
- A+ Certification is preferred.
- Monday through Friday, Full Time, 8:00 am-4:30 pm. Flexibility is a must, may include some later shifts or rare weekend hours.
- Growth and Opportunity
- Competitive benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
If you meet these requirements you could be the next valuable member to our team!
Resumes accepted via Starkjobs.com and email@example.com
4889 Munson St. NW.
Canton, Ohio 44718