|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
- Maintain clean and sanitary center and classroom environments.
- Conduct daily playground inspection and complete daily checklist.
- Conduct daily inspection of outside of building. Remove trash and any hazards as needed. Report needed repairs.
- Make necessary repairs to equipment, furniture, etc. Report safety concerns or needed repairs to supervisor. Remove all safety hazards. Insure OSHA compliance.
- Maintain classroom sanitizer according to guidelines. Maintain all cleaning and restroom supplies. Report supply needs to the Supervisor.
- Maintain driveways, sidewalks and parking lots as assigned. Remove snow and ice or other hazards as needed to maintain safe conditions.
- Ensure clean and organized maintenance areas, supplies, and equipment.
- Operate floor machines, buffers, vacuums, hand tools, small power tools, and other equipment.
Must possess high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must possess at least one (1) year experience in custodial or maintenance work.
- Including but not limited to standing and walking for long periods of time, as well as pushing, lifting, bending, climbing, reaching and kneeling. Ability to lift 50 pounds.