|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
This position is generally Mon - Friday 5am - 1pm
This position reports directly to the Plant Engineer and must work in coordination with co-worker to be effective.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean Glass surfaces
- Dust surfaces
- Mopping floors
- Empty trash and recycle bins and replace liners
- Restock papertowels, soap dispensors, and santizers
- Clean areas inside/outside of building/premises
- Maintain All restrooms
- Maintain Lunch rooms
- Responsible for keeping accurate documentation of supplies to re-order
- Restock of coolers
- Bail cardboard and sort recycle
- Lifting / moving up to 40 pounds consistently
- Other duties as assigned.
- Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty.