|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||October 21, 2021|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by taking every load, delivering on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for cleaning dishes, kitchen, and food preparation equipment by following all sanitary and health-related protocols.
- Operates the dishwasher
- Maintains clean kitchen work areas and food preparation areas
- Places clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas
- Stores supplies or goods in storage areas
- Empties and cleans all trash receptacles
- Sweeps and cleans floors
- Stocks kitchen supplies
- Loads or unloads trucks that delivers or picks up food/supplies
- Provides assistance to prep cook and other staff members as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry goods up to 50 lbs
KAG offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and 401k, as well as an onsite gym, cafeteria and coffee bar.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.