|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||August 15, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position is responsible for assisting the kitchen staff where needed.
Team Members in our Cafeteria:
- Serve as a cashier during lunch hours
- Assist with washing dishes
- Assist with cleaning tables
Potential Team Members should have:
- High School Diploma
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.