|Date Posted||May 14, 2019|
Do you have passion for great food and the skills to lead a team? Join the 91 Restaurant Group family and take pride in your work!
We are looking for an extraordinary Kitchen Manager. As a Kitchen Manager, you would oversee all Back of House operations and be responsible for leading your team. You would be responsible for purchasing, receiving, preparing, and presenting all food products in a timely manner, according to our established recipes. If you have a passion for great food and great service, apply to be the Kitchen Manager at 91 Restaurant Group.
As a Kitchen Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Supervising and overseeing the production and preparation of food in a manner consistent with our company standards
- Directing the team members and leading them during service to maintain quality of goods and ticket times
- Upholding and enforcing compliance with all employment policies and overseeing cleanliness of kitchen.
- Managing all Back of House employees, including training, performance reviews, disciplining and coaching.
- Conducting daily line checks and other paperwork to assist with ensuring we are providing the highest quality goods.
- Responsible for inventory, understanding food cost, tracking waste, and controlling kitchen labor costs
- Overseeing the proper handling, maintenance, and storage of all items to ensure safe food handling procedures
- Maintaining our culture and helping to provide a positive work environment
91 Restaurant Group has 4 locations and 3 different concepts. We have a fun culture with flexible work schedules. We provide employee discounts, paid vacation time and Aultcare insurance.