|Location||Canal Fulton, OH|
|Date Posted||September 16, 2019|
Under direction of the Plant Manager, the Production Laborer will be responsible for manufacturing pre-cast concrete products by preparing molds for production, casting products, stripping finished structures and finishing stripped products.
- Set up molds for specific Lift mold parts to assemble. Read production orders to determine job specifications and requirements.
- Handle and assemble rebar cages per production
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of mold set
- Finish fresh concrete after it has been poured into prepared
- Strip finished products from
- Remove excess concrete from structure and mold by scraping by hand and using steel wool to
- Perform clean-up and housekeeping duties; sweep floor; shovel excess
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the task
Note: Other duties and special projects as requested.