|Date Posted||August 1, 2019|
The Account Manager would be responsible for commercial and residential landscape maintenance accounts. This individual will maintain an assigned portfolio and develop project opportunities to reach company goals.
- College degree in a related field or a minimum of 5 years of experience in outside sales or client manager role.
- Plant identification knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Be team oriented and always treat everyone with equality and respect.
- Ability to multitask and in a fast pace environment keeping organization and details in check.
- Problem Solver –focus on an identified problem to achieve a solution keeping communication with all involved.
- Ability to develop relationships and provide highest levels of services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage current work portfolio – Monitor each account visiting job sites regularly to ensure customers are completely satisfied.
- Coordinate meetings with clients regularly and follow up to provide feedback regarding items discussed and course of actions.
- Client retention - develop a long-lasting relationship with current and potential clients through good communication practices.
- Fully execute contracts for all prospective projects before work begins. Have a thorough understanding of each contract to ensure customer satisfaction and company profit.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets.
- Enhancements Sales – sales of additional services to current clients to add value to their properties.
- Understand and comply with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Promote and execute effective and proactive communication with Supervisors and Crew Leader regarding client’s service requests and feedback.
- Assist with snow and ice management services.
- Assist with landscape maintenance services.
- Actively participates in one-on-one sessions with Sales Manager.
This list of Job Requirements is not intended to be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other requirements that Management deems necessary.