|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
This part-time entry-level position supports the design and sales team members by preparing drawings, quotes, sales presentations, and foreman job packets in a timely and organized manner.
- Associate degree or equivalent education or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, remain organized, and manage details in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in design layout or CAD drafting.
- Adobe Illustrator experience preferred.
- Plant knowledge helpful but not necessary.
- Willingness to learn.
- Work with the Sales Support Manager to prioritize tasks and efficiently complete projects.
- Prepare visual elements of sales presentations to support landscape designers.
- Calculate job material and labor costs, and input into point of sale system.
- Prepare job foreman packets for accepted jobs.
- Create purchase orders and provide subcontractors with all necessary job information.
- Catalog client job site photos.
- Proactively communicate with design and sales team members to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Flexible hours when business demands.