|Date Posted||February 20, 2019|
DeVille Apartments & Builders Inc. is seeking a Leasing Consultant. This full time position will offer a benefit package including; Competitive Salary, Incentive Bonus, Excellent Working Conditions, Health Insurance, Retirement and more.
The Leasing Consultant is the community's sales representative whose primary duties are to greet clients, to present professionally the features and benefits of their assigned community and properly secure lease agreements from qualified persons. The Leasing Consultant is very service oriented and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community. The Leasing Consultant fully supports the Property Manager in all functions. Computer, Clerical and Customer Service skills are a requirement. The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office programs; Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- High standards of customer service
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Time management skills
- One (1) plus years related experience within the Apartment Management field
- Working Knowledge of Yardi or other Property Management Software
Resumes must include references with pre-approval to contact references, pay requirements, experience, employment history and be e-mailed to; firstname.lastname@example.org.