|March 1, 2019
Job Title: Leasing/Sales Account Manager Canton location
Status: Base salary plus commission
Reports to: Sales Manager/Location Manager
- Promotes an atmosphere of goodwill and accountability between the company and the customer in a professional manner and provides a superior level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Greets, offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership or sales lot.
- Utilize proper sales techniques to determine product needs to achieve final purchase.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Helps set income goals consistent with dealership productivity standards; devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Writes complete sales orders and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains an accurate daily log that reflects all sales activities in the dealership.
- Maintains a prospect development system with set monthly quotas for cold-calling.
Education: A business or marketing degree recommended and/or 2+ years of sales experience.