|Date Posted||March 29, 2021|
KRUGLIAK, WILKINS, GRIFFITHS & DOUGHERTY CO., L.P.A.,
is seeking an experienced, full time
for our office in Canton, OH.
- Assisting lawyers in preparing for depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing administrative tasks.
- Investigating the factual evidence of a case and preparing exhibits, charts, and diagrams to display information.
- Managing paper discovery, including interrogatories and requests for production, deposition information, and subpoena responses.
- Managing electronic discovery, including the identification and acquisition of electronic information, as well as the upload, organization, and utilization of electronic information
- Creating and maintaining a case-management database.
- Drafting legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas.
- 3-5 years preferred experience in the Litigation area
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with Westlaw eDiscovery Point preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and empathy
- Capable of problem-solving and detail-oriented
An Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, Bachelor’s Degree with Paralegal Certificate or comparable experience.
Send letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to:
Subject Line: Litigation Paralegal