|Date Posted||August 29, 2023|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks – everyday!
Load Planner, Support Center
1st shift 11pm-7am
The Load Planner must help facilitate movement of product within the warehouse and maintain constant communication with all respective sites and their manager. They must accomplish this in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Shearer’s policies and procedures.
Please note that the following list is not exhaustive as duties and responsibilities are reviewed and revised at management’s discretion.
- Ensure good communication between warehouse team at respective sites, inventory team (as needed), operators and floor supervisors.
- Communicate with outside drivers via phone or system to resolve issues or door assignments.
- Troubleshoot locations with errors.
- Prioritize loads to ensure every truck leaves each facility with product in a timely manner.
- Ensure paperwork is signed and load is closed out when truck is fully loaded.
- Ensure trucks are sealed when load is complete on all outbound loads before leaving the facility.
What you bring to the Party:
- Strong communication and leadership skills via verbal and written communication.
- Ability to organize, self-prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Detailed oriented individual with experience analyzing numbers quickly and responding decisively.
- Strong team player with history of partnering with transportation, sales, customer service and the customer.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Flexible to work various shifts including possible weekend hours as needed to meet business needs.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!