|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2019|
This position will be responsible for supporting KAG Logistic Operations by gathering, auditing and administering carrier pickup and delivery information, and any associated paperwork in order to accurately complete a required in-house and external system that is used to complete established financial settlement processes and procedures between KAG Logistics customers and carriers.
- Provide timely and accurate order delivery information to our external customers. This requires use of multiple customer systems in order to confirm and complete delivery requirements. These customer operating systems require accurate loading and unloading information. This information provided by the Specialist will determine payment to KAGL and also the customer's payment to their supplier.
- Monitor carrier compliance in submitting delivery paperwork within the required timetable. Specialist will determine if all information is filled out appropriately and all required fields are filled in.
- Specialist will have routine interaction with carriers and customers on a daily basis. Communications and customer service skills are essential in this position.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met. This includes month end close internal deadline and external month end deadlines, as established by our customers.
- Specialist will audit carrier invoices to determine if freight rates and accessorial charges are applicable and accurate. Charges will be reviewed and audited using established business rules along with information that was provided in the carrier's paperwork.
- High school diploma or equivalent