|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||May 6, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position will be responsible for supporting KAG Logistic Operations by gathering, auditing and administering carrier pickup and delivery information, and any associated paperwork in order to accurately complete a required in-house and external system that is used to complete established financial settlement processes and procedures between KAG Logistics customers and carriers.
Team Members in our Logistics Department:
- Provide timely and accurate order delivery information to our external customers. This requires use of multiple customer systems in order to confirm and complete delivery requirements. These customer operating systems require accurate loading and unloading information. This information provided by the Specialist will determine payment to KAGL and also the customer's payment to their supplier.
- Monitor carrier compliance in submitting delivery paperwork within the required timetable. Specialist will determine if all information is filled out appropriately and all required fields are filled in.
- Specialist will have routine interaction with carriers and customers on a daily basis. Communications and customer service skills are essential in this position.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met. This includes month end close internal deadline and external month end deadlines, as established by our customers.
- Specialist will audit carrier invoices to determine if freight rates and accessorial charges are applicable and accurate. Charges will be reviewed and audited using established business rules along with information that was provided in the carrier's paperwork.
Potential Team Members should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please plan on 10-15 minutes to complete the application process on our company career page.
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.