|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
Busy Ambulatory Surgery Center looking for a qualified RN to join our team!
Knowledge of Nextgen experience a plus!
Full-time position available. Monday through Friday, early morning shift starting at 5:00 am most days. Closed on Holidays and Weekends.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
Job Summary Including but not Limited To:
- Rendering nursing care and performing treatments, as ordered by the physician
- Monitors safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Required Skills Ability to function independently, and as part of a team.
- Excellent writing, communication and charting skills
- Ability to start and remove IV's
- Detail oriented, with ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned
Physical Prolonged periods of standing and walking. Lifting, pushing, pulling. Transferring, re-positioning patients. Mental Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced environment