|Date Posted||January 10, 2020|
CHILD & ADOLESCENT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
POSITION AVAILABLE: LSW/LISW/PC/PCC Mental Health Counselor/Therapist/Social Worker
Are you interested in a position at one of the Top 10 Best Companies to work for in Stark County? Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health is hiring a full-time TIDT Therapist, MST Therapist and LPC, Masters Level LSW. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of: the premier resource for emotional and behavioral health services and products that help children, youth and families successfully meet life’s challenges
- A flexible environment for positively impacting families, children and youth by helping to remove or reduce barriers to their health, hope and happiness
- A collaborative network of child therapists, school staff, community partners and other mental health professionals working toward a common goal
- One of the best benefits package available including generous and affordable medical, dental, life insurance, retirement as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- A unique opportunity for the right individual who desires to be part of the most innovative therapeutic mental health program in Stark County is right around the corner.
An amazing LSW/LISW/PC/PCC clinical mental health therapist position providing Multi-Systemic Therapy (MST) is available servicing clients in Stark County Ohio. Multi-Systemic Therapy is a researched and evidenced based therapy that’s been proven to be effective in changing the behaviors and lives of youth and their families. For more information related to research and outcomes visit mstservices.com
Along with achieving positive outcomes with your clients there are many other great aspects to being an MST therapist:
- Flexible/Non-traditional schedule to meet your needs and your clients needs
- Therapists carry low case loads of 4-6 clients to allow for flexibility and increased attention to families
- Strength based approach utilized to help families get change quickly (treatment is 3-5 months)
- Provide therapy in home in the family’s natural environment
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change-oriented solutions
- Duties include assessment, treatment, documentation, and collaboration with caregivers, youth, school and community stakeholders.
- Work with a close knit and supportive team of therapists in a great atmosphere!
- Rotate on-call with team members to provide support to families
- Supervisor is available at all times for support!
- Weekly group supervision that fosters reaching personal and professional growth goals
- Therapists are provided free CEU’s with more than enough to renew your license every year!
- Encourage work/life balance, reasonable productivity requirements
Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling and/ possess LSW, PC, LISW or PCC. Bachelor’s level Licensed Social Worker’s with a strong history of clinical experience in mental health services may also apply.
Knowledge/Experience in the following: (but not required)
- Family systems theory and application
- Behavioral therapies theory and application.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy theory and application.
- Child development research and its application in treatment.
- Social skills assessment and intervention.
- Affordable Medical (including vision benefit) Prescription and dental insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Time
Questions to: Georgene Voros, LPCC-S, Chief Clinical Officer @ (330) 433-6075, ext. 145