|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
|Skills||• 2+ years of experience assembling/building complex machinery • Ability to read blueprints/schematics • Understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic systems • Some electric knowledge and welding experience a plus • Ability to work towards deadlines • Ability to work alone or as part of a small team • Strong mechanical aptitude • Comfortable working with and around large, heavy parts • Experience with overhead cranes/hoists • Must supply own tool box with basic hand tools • Willingness to work overtime including Saturdays|
Butech Bliss is a company that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering the most innovative design, manufacturing and service in our industry. This is accomplished by building and nurturing a workforce of exceptional employees. We recruit top talent by offering an exceptional employment package and fostering a supportive culture and a pleasant working environment. Under an extensive growth strategy, Butech Bliss, is seeking well-qualified individuals to fill machine assembly positions ($1.50 rate differential for night shift).
Strong candidates for this position will meet the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience assembling/building complex machinery
- Ability to read blueprints/schematics
- Understanding of hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Some electric knowledge and welding experience a plus
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Ability to work alone or as part of a small team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable working with and around large, heavy parts
- Experience with overhead cranes/hoists
- Must supply own tool box with basic hand tools
- Willingness to work overtime including Saturdays
Butech Bliss offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical insurance premium at no cost to employee, $1,500 deductible and 100% paid once deductible is met, a $750 dental/eye reimbursement, 401K with employer match up to 4%, generous paid vacation, bi-annual raises and much more.
All interested candidates are encouraged to complete an application and submit with a cover letter, including current salary to: Butech Bliss, Attn: HR Manager, 550 South Ellsworth Ave., Salem, Ohio 44460. Please visit our website at www.butechbliss.com to download an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer No Agencies Accepted