|Date Posted||January 4, 2023|
Leading saw blade manufacturing company seeking skilled Machine Operators to set up, maintain and operate automated-machinery. Multiple positions available offering various levels of skill working on either 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Machine operators will ensure that production procedures will be carried out smoothly to maximize efficiency and profit.
PAY RANGE $15-$18 PER HOUR. 100% Company paid health insurance, shift differential range $1.50-$2.00 and $1500 Sign on bonus! Opportunity for additional wage increase after 90-day training period.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of automated machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Perform a variety of manual tasks in varying temperatures for extended periods of time which may include lifting light to heavy materials, standing and bending.
- Be on time and work all scheduled shifts
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- May be required to lift up to 75lbs.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred