|Date Posted||August 23, 2021|
Akron Facility – Maintenance / Compounding Supervisor
Reports To: Plant Manager
Summary: This position is responsible for Supervising the maintenance and compounding operations to effectively support operations.
Specific Duties: Specific duties are intended to describe activities that support the summary above. The list is not all inclusive – other duties may be required to cover the breadth and depth of the position.
- Train & Supervise Mechanics and Compounders.
- Negotiate contracts with outside vendors for execution of maintenance work.
- Estimate & Complete capital projects.
- Manage preventative maintenance work needed to keep the facility and equipment in good working condition.
- Manage work orders needed for repairs & improvements.
- Implement workplace safety policies and standards.
- Order Parts for Equipment and supplies Maintenance / Compounding operations.
- All other duties and activities as assigned or necessary to support the Plant Manager and Senior Engineer.
Education: College Degree Preferred; Business, Engineering, Facilities Management or related field of study.
- Previous Supervisory Experience is preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD or equivalent a plus
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Job Benefits Include:
- Benefits 1st of the month following 30-days of employment - Health insurance (3 plans to choose from), Dental Insurance (2 plans to choose from), Vision Insurance, FSA, Life Insurance, STD, AD&D, 401(k) with a company match (50% up to 7%)
- 9 paid holidays
- Results Sharing