|Location||North Canton, OH|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
Join the industry leader! KAG is North America's largest independent fuels delivery and bulk liquids carrier. At KAG, we pride ourselves on providing the safest and highest quality service to our customers by delivering every load on time, without incident. If you want to contribute to KAG's excellent tradition of innovation and leadership in the logistics and transportation industry, we invite you to apply! Start helping us achieve Our Vision of revolutionizing transportation and logistics within the liquid bulk industry through our national scale, advanced technology and an uncompromising commitment to be the employer of choice.
Benefits of Partnering with KAG include:
- Benefits package for full time employees including health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Company paid life insurance policy
- On-Site gym and cafeteria
This position is responsible for managing the relationship between KAG and owner operators leased on to KAG. A portion of the role is managing the repairs performed on an owner operator truck at a KAG facility or at a KAG vendor. Owner operators may have repairs where they request KAG financing; this position is responsible for reviewing and gaining necessary approvals. This position will also be responsible for managing owner operator maintenance escrows, and toll transponders.
Team Members with our Fleet Department:
- Review every owner operator repair charged through a KAG shop or a KAG national account.
- Manage owner operator receivables to ensure owner operator maintenance charges are taken on the next settlement. Develop metrics to track and report with.
- Review and monitor shops to ensure owner operator repair orders are created and closed in a timely manner. Provide necessary feedback to managers to resolve issues.
- Review toll violations associated with owner operators and ensure transponders are issued and returned in a timely manner.
- Ensure that maintenance records are submitted at regular intervals by all owner operators
- Manage the disbursement of funds from maintenance escrow accounts, some in excess of $10,000.
- Manage relationships with financial lenders to owner operators such as ENGS and Bush as well as others. As KAG takes on liability with these leases, a thorough understanding of the lease agreements is necessary and good judgement is required on allowing an individual to lease on via one of these leasing companies.
- Assist with IRP renewals by gathering necessary documents from the owner operators.
Potential Team Members should have:
- 5 years progressive experience, preferably in a strategic setting in a mid to large size organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent business experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines.
- Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements.
- Proficient use of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to think critically and creatively to solve problems
- Aptitude for fiscal responsibility and cost management
- Ability to effectively and confidently make decisions of significant impact
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook