|Date Posted||December 27, 2022|
You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you’re thinking…how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!
SR. PACKAGING MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Afternoons 3pm - 11pm and Midnights 11pm - 7am
$30.00 - $35.00 Hourly Rate
*Based on Skill & Experience*
Your seat at the Best Snacks Table
The Sr. Pkg. Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining asset performance within their assigned areas. They are expected to be competent in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing the following equipment:
- TNA Baggers and Yamato scales and related equipment (Safeline metal detectors, Video jet code date printers)
- TNA and Techweigh seasoners and related systems
- TNA and Heat and control conveyance equipment
- Optyx sorters and Key tech conveyors
- Blueprint and Ishida Case packing equipment, including seal checkers
- Non automated pack off equipment including Blueprint collators and TNA/Wright pack off tables
- Robotic palatizing machines and conveyance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Sr. Pkg. Maintenance Technician is expected to assist PMO’s and production leadership with day-to-day issues and maximize uptime.
What you bring to the Party:
- Minimum (2) years maintenance experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Experience working in a team environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced mechanical and electrical skills. Including PLC’s troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of principles involved in Preventative/Predictive Maintenance
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. We also offer Direct Deposit and Daily Pay Options
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!