|Date Posted||September 3, 2020|
TruCut Incorporated Company Profile:
• We specialize in manufacturing replacement component parts, mainly in the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning Industry for the major OEMs.
• We are an established, financially solvent, privately held company that is celebrating our 52nd year in business.
• We are unique in that we have many long term employees with over 20+ years of experience.
• We are extremely proud of the fact that our employees display an incredible passion for doing things the right way.
• We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
Features and Benefits:
• We offer a full menu of insurances and other supplemental benefits for all full time employees.
• We provide a 401K with a generous match, access to uniforms if needed and a generous vacation policy and a gain share program as well.
• On top of that, we offer a unique opportunity to partner with management on a fiscal basis through an “open book” financial management tool.
Role Summary: The Maintenance Technician will oversee the performance and maintenance of large production machinery and any other piece of equipment within the company as required.
Information about our community:
• We have three locations: Our corporate headquarters are located in Sebring, Ohio and we have facilities in Alliance and Salem as well.
• We have plenty of great communities in the area to reside that possess outstanding schools and low crime rates.
• The cost of living in our area is below the national average which means housing costs are very affordable.
• Ideally, you will possess at least seven to ten years of previous experience in a maintenance capacity working in a heavy manufacturing environment
• You must possess a strong background troubleshooting and repairing industrial equipment
• You should also possess a strong background with industrial electric, pneumatics; relay logic controls relay logic controls, PLC Logic and A/B controls
• Capable of performing preventative maintenance inspections and service on machines
• Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
• Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
• Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
• Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
• Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
• Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on machines.
• Collaborates with production manager regarding new products being added and modifications that will be required.
• Makes necessary modifications and implements tests runs; confers with maintenance manager regarding test results and makes additional alterations to machinery as required.