|Date Posted||March 10, 2020|
Maintenance Tech needed 2nd shift.
**New Pay Ranges**
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Must have at least 3-5 years of working experience within a maintenance capacity
- Identifying and solving machine, materials and processing problems
- Reporting and/or repairing unsafe conditions immediately
- Help and assist other technicians when instructed
- Preventative maintenance of all machinery as required
- Complete all other duties as assigned
- Qualifications and/or Skills Required To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including overtime, evenings and some weekends as well as working any shift as needed based on production demand.
- Must have good reading, writing and math skills
Qualified candidates may submit an application for employment by submitting a resume online or applying in person:
Deflecto LLC, 303 Oxford Street Dover, OH 44622
Mon – Fri 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Deflecto LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace